Sunday 9 October 2016

Location recce/ search


Location 1 + 2 - Colegate, Norwich NR3











                                                     






These 2 locations in Colegate in Norwich are local and easy to get to for all my actors, but are also away from busy public areas meaning we can get all the shots we need without any interruptions.  The benefit of it being in a public area also means that I don't need to ask anyone's permission to be there.


Location 3 - The Alley, Norwich NR2











The Alley would be a good location to shoot in either the outside space, the inside space or the art gallery space.
It's local and easy to get to for all my actors including the owner of The Alley who has full access to every room.
Sometimes it's fairly quiet for times when I want emotional shots, but also when it gets busier I may want shots with lots of people in.
There's dim lighting in the inside space, natural lighting or street lighting outside and harsh lighting in the gallery space.






Location 4 - Norwich underpass, Norwich NR1

Image result for norwich underpass


All of these locations are in public places meaning I don't need to ask permission to use them which takes time (something I don't have a lot of)  This makes filming here a lot easier and more viable and because they are public, they're open 24/7 so I can film at any time of the day, however, filming at night time isn't as easy because there's no natural light, something I intend on using.

All of the places apart from London are easy to get to because they're local which means I don't need to pay for transport for any of my actors.  When I shoot in London I will be going alone and filming everyone who's already there so I only need to pay for my own transport.

All the locations are fairly safe, London is the only risk as it's a protest but it's supposed to be a peaceful protest and I've only got myself to look after instead of a group of actors.

There will be background noise in all of these locations but the sound will not be used in the music video and will be edited out in post-production.



No comments:

Post a Comment